North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) recognised that a standardised process does not current exist in a pharmacy setting. This created a requirement for a transformational change project to develop a digital job planning tool. NEL CSU’s digital expert team was commissioned to work alongside client stakeholders to complete the work.
Important UX findings were made during the discovery phase of the project which influenced the structure and layout of the tool.
The final output of a functional and tested prototype, with a design system and product specification, was achieved for use by the clients in-house development team in phase two of the project.
- Competitor analysis and national guidance review
- Stakeholder workshops with UK wide pharmacy leads
- User workshops with moderated user testing
- In-depth user interviews
- Persona development
- Mapped user journeys and user flows
- Wireframe and prototype design
- Product specification documentation including a design system